Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

shops suggestion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
demondoor

demondoor

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-08-12

shops suggestion Empty
PostSubject: shops suggestion   shops suggestion Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 4:45 am

hey i generally like how the shops are but i think there can be afew improvements made to them. mainly i think that the main class skills should be sold in shops. twisty slash, evil spirit and the elf buff orbs. twisty slash is allready sold in shops so it is unfair that the other class's have to find them. so my reccomendation is to ether remove twisty slash from the shops or even better add in evil spirits and elf buffing orbs to a shop.

give a man a fish he'll eat for a day teach a man to fish he'll eat for a life time
Back to top Go down
KratosAurion
Admin
KratosAurion

Male Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-07-05

shops suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: shops suggestion   shops suggestion Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 10:55 am

I have put flame scroll in for the wizard.. its a smaller version of evil spirits.. also i have healing orb and 2 summons for elf in beginning shop and 1 summon in devias... my elf found both defence and offence orbs before lv 45...
Back to top Go down
demondoor

demondoor

shops suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: shops suggestion   shops suggestion Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 7:19 am

not meaning to cause any offence but personaly i dont think flame spell could even be compaired to evil spirits and how many people actualy kill with the summon orbs?. it is highly unfair that the DK get preferential treatment and the other class's get screwed over. twisty slash, evil spirits and the buff orbs are all part of the main set of skills (the elfs true main skill is multishot but what ever). ether bring it in line by adding in the formentioned items. or takeing out twisty slash and replace it with the impale skill.
Back to top Go down
Crow
Crow

Male Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-07-07

shops suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: shops suggestion   shops suggestion Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 3:46 pm

if one more person says twisty im going to freaking kill him... its twister TWISTER T W I S T E R or twisting twisting T W I S T I N G

stop saying twisty!!!!

as for skills...yea i seen some kill with summon guys...and flame is also good if u get close range monsters... as for the knight skill... well just take it off... as long as u get skills from the wepons in shop its fine for a low rate server...
Back to top Go down
demondoor

demondoor

shops suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: shops suggestion   shops suggestion Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 6:11 pm

ok cheers, but you got to admit twisty sounds so much better =p
Back to top Go down
Crow
Crow

shops suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: shops suggestion   shops suggestion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 3:45 am

demondoor wrote:
ok cheers, but you got to admit twisty sounds so much better =p

thats it ur dead...

and no twister slash is better Razz
Back to top Go down
KratosAurion
Admin
KratosAurion

Male Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-07-05

shops suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: shops suggestion   shops suggestion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 4:36 am

lol.. ok i'll be replacing twisting slash with impale... if i put evil spirits in shop.. well for starters.. every1 will only be using evil spirit for training.. the other spells are mostly for PKing
Back to top Go down
Crow
Crow

shops suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: shops suggestion   shops suggestion Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 12:38 am

u posted 3 times Razz i fixed it Razz

and is there a mana shield in the game??? cuase thats no good Razz
Back to top Go down
lihtster
lihtster

Male Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-07-11

shops suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: shops suggestion   shops suggestion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 1:50 am

It doesnt matter if there is mana shield, cuz it doesnt work after the version of 99b.. like i mean u can use it but no effect, so u wont be able to have 100% mana shield cuz it just wont work.. people and monsters will still be able to hit you... like normally without a mana shied.

Im A Pro =) Look AT me Go!!

shops suggestion Counte10
Back to top Go down
Crow
Crow

shops suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: shops suggestion   shops suggestion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 4:05 am

true but some def is still something...and should not be used...just like if a knight that has max energy uses the life skill Razz good luck killing that Razz

the biggest poblem is the elf Razz dumn buffs Razz
Back to top Go down
demondoor

demondoor

shops suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: shops suggestion   shops suggestion Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 11:17 am

elfs are the weakest class in the game sadly, sure if they go energy its harder to hit them but they cant hit you for any damage. hybrid elfs on the other hand can do some damage but there buffs would be weak and it wouldnt make up for the wasted points in ether agi or ene.

also twisty twisty twi
/dead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

shops suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: shops suggestion   shops suggestion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shops suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Disscusion-
Jump to: