Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Admin READ =]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lihtster
lihtster

Male Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-07-11

Admin READ =] Empty
PostSubject: Admin READ =]   Admin READ =] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 12:45 am

Well im so sorry Daniel... (admin) about that the file got canceled in msn. Its not that i canceled it, its just i have a problem with my wireless internet... It turns off like every 20 minutes.. but on the bottom of my screen on the toolbar it says its connected... its wierd...

I called the guy who installed that to my pc and he told me it might be because of windows Vista... but i cant do anything... my dad doesnt let me change to xp because he says in a years or two or mayeb more everybody will foprget about xp and onyl use vista... so wat is the point of paying 200 dollars to chnage it and then change back to vista when its popular again... ( and if you are asking why to pay to chnage windows? well he says he doesnt wanna lose the garanty with futureshop, only if they change it, it will still be in power) <<<<<<< by the way that was for michael cuz i know he will ask lol.

Well If anyone knows how fix that problem please tell me, i will be really pleased to know.If you dont its ok just keep on living ur life Razz

Now back to you daniel, when do u want to transfer it to me?? but it would have to be while im on pc so if internet goes off ill turn it back on...
tell me when best on the weekends (this weekends that are following 27th or 28th) if not possible on those weekends then the next once =]] but ya i do want to help u keep server alive =]] no matter what. So ya well who ever wasted their time reading this, dont worry server will be up soon.

Im A Pro =) Look AT me Go!!

Admin READ =] Counte10
Back to top Go down
demondoor

demondoor

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-08-12

Admin READ =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin READ =]   Admin READ =] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 1:59 am

Woo server up soon bounce

you might wanna consider putting in another hard drive into your laptop and installing xp onto that new hard drive. that way you can set it up to load ether vista or xp. the internet disconnecting can be from a number of things.
1. the wireless card adapter sucks and times out.
2. your internet is asking for to much internet and times out by default.
3. visa is eating too much ram and resources thus times out your internet again.

without actualy seeing the offending laptop i couldnt realy help, also
XP FOREVER!!!! i hate visa myself eating my precious ram, theres just too many unnecessary processes which are worthless to me.
Back to top Go down
lihtster
lihtster

Admin READ =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin READ =]   Admin READ =] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 2:46 am

one thing is that im using a desktop pc not laptop. (by the way) fresh from the shop like 3 weeks old .. ya well i knwo that vista sucks... cant do much about it... but tnx for help. When my dad comes back ill ask him to call my internet company to come fix that shit, or ill make them be on pills for the rest of their life =]]]]

Admin READ =] Counte10
Back to top Go down
demondoor

demondoor

Admin READ =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin READ =]   Admin READ =] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 2:16 pm

the lazyest thing you can do is use a ethernet cable and just plug it in
Back to top Go down
lihtster
lihtster

Admin READ =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin READ =]   Admin READ =] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 3:44 pm

one little problem... my "main" internet is down stairs in the baisment and to take a cable all across from downstaris up to my room... i would need to make hell alot of holes.

i have to options well i mean options that i know will help me fix this problem.
1) to put the main internet box upstairs beside the tv (but then ill have to take the cable all across to the baisment.. so not that good)
2) just buy my own internet... (that is hell alot of money...)

so as u see 2 options but in the same time 2 problems...
so ya...

Admin READ =] Counte10
Back to top Go down
Cooler

Cooler

Male Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Admin READ =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin READ =]   Admin READ =] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 12:22 am

3)To continue using hamachi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cooler

Cooler

Admin READ =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin READ =]   Admin READ =] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 12:23 am

aahhh that not my age, i am 13 Razz
Back to top Go down
lihtster
lihtster

Admin READ =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin READ =]   Admin READ =] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 1:21 am

Cooler wrote:
aahhh that not my age, i am 13 Razz

LoL, 37?? a bit too old =)))

Admin READ =] Counte10
Back to top Go down
Cooler

Cooler

Admin READ =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin READ =]   Admin READ =] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 3:17 am

lol i am 13 are you there right now?
Back to top Go down
lihtster
lihtster

Admin READ =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin READ =]   Admin READ =] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 3:19 am

ya im, watching movies and looking if new messeges here =)

Admin READ =] Counte10
Back to top Go down
Cooler

Cooler

Admin READ =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin READ =]   Admin READ =] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 3:22 am

i am from another country so far PERU!!! and is 07:22 p.m. right now what about you?
Back to top Go down
lihtster
lihtster

Admin READ =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin READ =]   Admin READ =] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 3:35 am

Well to tell you the truth... i traveled all around the world =), i was born in ukraine, live there 2 years mvoe to Israel for 9 or 10 years and then move to Canada and here im for almost 5 years. =]

Admin READ =] Counte10
Back to top Go down
Cooler

Cooler

Admin READ =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin READ =]   Admin READ =] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 3:41 am

so what is your favorite country of those?
Back to top Go down
demondoor

demondoor

Admin READ =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin READ =]   Admin READ =] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 3:53 am

*blatant advertisement england rules*

Admin READ =] Uk-flag
Back to top Go down
Cooler

Cooler

Admin READ =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin READ =]   Admin READ =] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 3:36 am

what is that? i donīt understand =(
Back to top Go down
Cooler

Cooler

Admin READ =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin READ =]   Admin READ =] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 3:37 am

soo who knows when the server will be on ?
Back to top Go down
KratosAurion
Admin
KratosAurion

Male Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-07-05

Admin READ =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin READ =]   Admin READ =] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 11:22 am

the server will be on as soon as i transfer the server files to my dear friend with the internet problem!!

However if you still have that problem then the server will be on and off every 20 minutes Sad
Back to top Go down
lihtster
lihtster

Admin READ =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin READ =]   Admin READ =] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 3:41 pm

i know it sucks Sad but i dunno how to fix it... and still its better that the server is on and off every 20 minutes than always off right? Smile
well when do u want to transfer the files to me? but it would have to be a time when im on pc, so if internet goes off ill turn it back on.
i think best will be on weekends.

Admin READ =] Counte10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Admin READ =] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin READ =]   Admin READ =] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin READ =]
Page 1 of 1