Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I didn't know where to put this so.....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven2190

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-07-11

I didn't know where to put this so..... Empty
PostSubject: I didn't know where to put this so.....   I didn't know where to put this so..... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 3:39 am

Can anyone get me a broken sword??? i been trying to get it since lvl 157 and i am 164 and belive me with DK is not as easy as an elf or wizard to lvl up
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/huguenot2190
KratosAurion
Admin
KratosAurion

Male Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: I didn't know where to put this so.....   I didn't know where to put this so..... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 5:45 am

Can be found in the end of atlans, weakest monsters of tarkan and Losttower 6-7!!
Back to top Go down
Raven2190

Male Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: I didn't know where to put this so.....   I didn't know where to put this so..... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 6:53 am

nah.... kinda late after 2 hours but i got it lol thans for the answer though

and where do creeps drop "rageful blow" and "death stab" (orbs)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/huguenot2190
lihtster
lihtster

Male Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: I didn't know where to put this so.....   I didn't know where to put this so..... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 7:03 am

that can be found from tarkan monsters
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: I didn't know where to put this so.....   I didn't know where to put this so..... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 12:49 pm

Or BC 5-6

KratosAurion: I found Both quest items in stadium with the BC3 monsters Very Happy (in the cage area at the start of stadium)
Back to top Go down
https://mu0nline.forumotion.com
Crow
Crow

Male Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: I didn't know where to put this so.....   I didn't know where to put this so..... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 2:57 pm

Raven2190 wrote:
Can anyone get me a broken sword??? i been trying to get it since lvl 157 and i am 164 and belive me with DK is not as easy as an elf or wizard to lvl up

even if u did finish...

no one could have given u a broken sword... its a quest... only u can take it if it droped from ur monster... and what are u talking about its the easiest thing to get quests with a DK... go to bc Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I didn't know where to put this so.....   I didn't know where to put this so..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I didn't know where to put this so.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Eternal Crushing Inferno - Low Rates :: Buy / Trade-
Jump to: