Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Combining Items to make New Ones!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KratosAurion
Admin
KratosAurion

Male Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-07-05

Combining Items to make New Ones!! Empty
PostSubject: Combining Items to make New Ones!!   Combining Items to make New Ones!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 7:17 am

This Process involves the Goblin Chaos machine located in Noria!!
**You'll need a Jewel of Chaos for everything
All item combinations require zen!!

PS: When increasing items Option Lv, don't go higher than Lv4 (16=weapons armors, 20=shield)

Chaos Weapon: Select the lower option when opening Chaos Machine, You need to have any item at +4+4 at least (the higher Lv the item the More % you'll get for success!! (i'm sure you can have more than 1 item for combining)

Fruit: Select Higher option in Chaos Machine and combine Jewel of Creation and Jewel of Chaos!!

Dinorant: Select Higher option in Chaos Machine and combine 10 Horns of unilia (MUST HAVE FULL LIFE) and Jewel of Chaos!!

BC and DS Tickets: Select Higher option in Chaos Machine. You'll need to have the two items of the same Lv to combine (eg: BC cloak= Blood bone+5, Archangel scroll+5 DS ticket= Devil Eye+3, Devil Key+3) And a Jewel of Chaos!!

Lv1 Wings: Select Higher option in Chaos Machine. Any Chaos Weapon at least +4+4 (the higher the more %)
You can add other items to combination (+4+4 at least) to raise the %, also Jewel of Bless increases 5% (The item received is completely random!!

Lv2 Wings: Select Higher option in Chaos Machine. You'll need a Jewel of Chaos, Blue Feather and Lv1 Wings. (you cannot add items to increase %) Make wings as High Lv possible (+9+16 = 90%)

Items +10: Select Top option in Chaos Machine. You'll need the item you want to increase at +9, (+9 is a must) and 1 Jewel of Bless, 1 Jewel of Soul and 1 Jewel of Chaos!! (PS: i've made the %age 100 so there's no failure)

Items +11: Select Top option in Chaos Machine. You'll need the item you want to increase at +9, (+9 is a must) 2 Jewel of Bless and 2 Jewel of Soul and 1 Jewel of Chaos!! (PS: i've made the %age 100 so there's no failure)

Thanks for this +10, +11 items Lihtster

Last edited by on Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:26 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raven2190

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Combining Items to make New Ones!!   Combining Items to make New Ones!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 7:27 am

THANK YOU!! I LOVE YOU!! NO MATTER YOU ARE GUY OR GIRL!!
I been trying to knwo hwo to make those things for a year!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/huguenot2190
KratosAurion
Admin
KratosAurion

Male Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Combining Items to make New Ones!!   Combining Items to make New Ones!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 7:44 am

LMAO well. if you look just below my Name you'll see the Male sign Razz

But thats all right i'm glad to have helped you out!!

Also if you see my Avatar and Signature Pictures Razz i know they are cool but they are of Kratos Aurion (aka my favourite character in Tales of symphonia Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Raven2190

Male Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Combining Items to make New Ones!!   Combining Items to make New Ones!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 8:33 am

i have no idea.... anime looks like a mixture of male and female together to me.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/huguenot2190
lihtster
lihtster

Male Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Combining Items to make New Ones!!   Combining Items to make New Ones!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 9:04 am

lol, his actually right sometime si dont know who is aboy and who is a girl in anime...

The bartender gets curious and walks over to them and asks, "Why are you chanting 61 days?"

One of the three answered, "Because the box said 3-6- years!"

( I thought i wont make it to the Toilet...)
Back to top Go down
Crow
Crow

Male Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Combining Items to make New Ones!!   Combining Items to make New Ones!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 3:01 pm

thats not combining items!!! thats a how to use the choas machine... combining items start from versions like 1.xx or something around that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Combining Items to make New Ones!!   Combining Items to make New Ones!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Combining Items to make New Ones!!
Page 1 of 1