Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tell us if you know of other sites that we can adverise on!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KratosAurion
Admin
KratosAurion

Male Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-07-05

Tell us if you know of other sites that we can adverise on!! Empty
PostSubject: Tell us if you know of other sites that we can adverise on!!   Tell us if you know of other sites that we can adverise on!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 7:16 pm

Thank you very much for your help!!
Back to top Go down
Crow
Crow

Male Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Tell us if you know of other sites that we can adverise on!!   Tell us if you know of other sites that we can adverise on!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 7:32 pm

what do we get? Razz this is like working for some people... work is with pay... so pay me!!!
Back to top Go down
lihtster
lihtster

Male Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Tell us if you know of other sites that we can adverise on!!   Tell us if you know of other sites that we can adverise on!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 7:35 pm

lol crow is starting a business through mu Razz

The bartender gets curious and walks over to them and asks, "Why are you chanting 61 days?"

One of the three answered, "Because the box said 3-6- years!"

( I thought i wont make it to the Toilet...)
Back to top Go down
KratosAurion
Admin
KratosAurion

PostSubject: Re: Tell us if you know of other sites that we can adverise on!!   Tell us if you know of other sites that we can adverise on!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 4:52 am

You get more people to PK Razz

And the server will be more lively so we can start donig events!!
Back to top Go down
Crow
Crow

Male Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Tell us if you know of other sites that we can adverise on!!   Tell us if you know of other sites that we can adverise on!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 7:09 am

KratosAurion wrote:
You get more people to PK Razz

And the server will be more lively so we can start donig events!!

i don't like pk... there is no point in killing a person...unless u get paid...than its different Razz

and pfft i told u how to get more people but u wont listen...
Back to top Go down
Raven2190

Male Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Tell us if you know of other sites that we can adverise on!!   Tell us if you know of other sites that we can adverise on!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 5:59 pm

the black bird makes no sense to me. The more people the more fun. not only PK, but trade, party, guild, chat, challenging events, KS, in other words it would be hard to lvl up makes the game more interesting. Oh and more fun even in forums.

My gosh!! I did not pay attention! i think i can advertise the website in myspace.com =P
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/huguenot2190
KratosAurion
Admin
KratosAurion

PostSubject: Re: Tell us if you know of other sites that we can adverise on!!   Tell us if you know of other sites that we can adverise on!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 6:05 pm

Raven2190 wrote:
in other words it would be hard to lvl up makes the game more interesting.
Are you saying you like the low exp??
Back to top Go down
Raven2190

PostSubject: Re: Tell us if you know of other sites that we can adverise on!!   Tell us if you know of other sites that we can adverise on!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 6:42 pm

well i haven't played the new version much
you know i was with you lol
i like slow things, but not extremly slow, maybe a lit bit more, but you if you think about it the slowest it gives the mroe you kill the more you kill the faster you get hearts and dif items. When I use to play this other dudes the exp was 5000x exp CRAZY you would reset (lvl needed 400) in hours the first 3 resets now after the 4th you would reset in minutes now because you reset to easily you did not have much time to get souls, bless, life or creation. You have to hunt for a while for this and if you do it, then you have to wait even after you reach 400, you would have to stay to keep on hunting to get good drops and delays you a lot from getting stronger.
Back to top Go down
KratosAurion
Admin
KratosAurion

PostSubject: Re: Tell us if you know of other sites that we can adverise on!!   Tell us if you know of other sites that we can adverise on!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 6:54 pm

And that is my life story of why i hate high exp!!
Back to top Go down
iago94
iago94

Male Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Tell us if you know of other sites that we can adverise on!!   Tell us if you know of other sites that we can adverise on!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 4:34 pm

HEY!!! I'm back! lol aint been around for long! anywayz i thought i could come bak and liven this thing UP! anywayz, i think maybe the low xp servers xp is too LOW mayb you should put it 150-200x ... if on a 5000xp server it takes you hours to make up to 3 resets then imagine on a 10xp server!!! it would take you weeks to make 1!. i mean i played my uncles server with 300xp and lvl reset 400 and i found it quite hard to make a reset even thought i already had 3. BUT. There was one guy called Murderer he was the top player and he managed to make 11 resets in 2 weeks! We was all amazed and began disliking him because he started to make it out as if he was better than us gm's. So one day my uncle put his GM in "invisible" mode and no one could see him and he saw Murderer saying to someone that if he was to have a PK match with any of the GM's he would win easily. SO my uncle came off of invisible mode warp Murderer outside, kicked his ass like Rocky Balboa then he banned him for 2 weeks. By the time someone had past him by 12 resets. When he came back he managed to become the top player "AGAIN" so we thought that it couldn't be good for his health and we banned him deleted his account and gave him an I.P block... all of that just because he was strong with 40+ resets. (We was one bunch of EVIL GM's). Twisted Evil
lol!
Back to top Go down
KratosAurion
Admin
KratosAurion

PostSubject: Re: Tell us if you know of other sites that we can adverise on!!   Tell us if you know of other sites that we can adverise on!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 8:29 pm

Hmm. 10x exp is good. bcuz like Raven said...you can get good items at a low lv and be very strong at a low lv.. and with my server.. the jewel drops are awesome and with the combination of massive amounts of gold monsters and many high lv item drops from gold medal and sacred star drops.. you can become fast very quick.. However. i have made all monsters a resonable strength for no resets.. also notice the name of the server. (ETERNAL Crushing Inferno) not (GET MAX STATS IN 24HOURS Crushing Infeno) Razz

I've made it so you get 1 more point extra for each LvUp and then when you reach max Lv you get more still (i'll change it to 301 when i upgrade to 1.3C+ (this make 1000 extra points total) <300starting+399LvUps+301=1000>

My DW is lv 125 in about a week and has full set legendary with one item +12 and three items +11 and i can kill monsters in Lost Tower Floor 7 with no problems!!

Here's a Hint: Start off by only concentrating on 1 character (DK, DW, ELF) You cant play as MG / DL until lv 220 / 250... and once you reach lv 100 you should have full set +11 with other items very high lv.. during this you'll have collected very nice items for the other classes. And so you start new characters of different class (DK, DW, ELF) and if your lv 220 / 250 (MG / DL) AND these character will be super strong at lv 1 (if you got enough points to equip items)

with 5000x exp. even though there is +13 items in shop.. you dont feel satisfied (or at least i don't) because you know you didnt "EARN" the items!!

This is my opinion.. i hope you agree with me with some of it (or all of it Razz)
Back to top Go down
lihtster
lihtster

Male Number of posts : 51

PostSubject: Re: Tell us if you know of other sites that we can adverise on!!   Tell us if you know of other sites that we can adverise on!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 5:43 pm

ya Kratos is right its easy to lvl up (well not that easy) but still it is. Its not like ther eis -exp...

My bk lvls up pretty fast... and for some reason the monsters dont want to attack me :'(

And now i collected a legendary set with my bk for my dw so i started a dw (followed Kratos's opinion)

=))) (right kratos?)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Im A Pro =) Look AT me Go!!

Tell us if you know of other sites that we can adverise on!! Counte10
Back to top Go down
Raven2190

PostSubject: Re: Tell us if you know of other sites that we can adverise on!!   Tell us if you know of other sites that we can adverise on!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 5:03 am

I am not sure if it helped, but i put the trialer on myspace

www.myspace.com/huguenot2190
is AWSOME!!!
I LOVE IT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell us if you know of other sites that we can adverise on!!   Tell us if you know of other sites that we can adverise on!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell us if you know of other sites that we can adverise on!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Disscusion-
Jump to: