Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tell Us how your characters have developed!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KratosAurion
Admin
KratosAurion

Male Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-07-05

Tell Us how your characters have developed!! Empty
PostSubject: Tell Us how your characters have developed!!   Tell Us how your characters have developed!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 5:55 pm

Please give details of your characters class, Lv, what items you got, what the strongest monster you can kill, and how fast you managed to get your strength!!
Back to top Go down
KratosAurion
Admin
KratosAurion

Male Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us how your characters have developed!!   Tell Us how your characters have developed!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 6:52 am

I know i'm the Admin of The Server, but i enjoy playing too!!

OK my characters development!!

My DW is called Genis and is lv 138, he is wearing legendary Helm and armor +7+16, legendary Gloves and boots +10+16 and EXC legendary pants +13+16+Damage decrease+luck

My staff is Resurrection staff +11+16+luck and my shield is the legendary shield that can be bought from the devias wizard shop!!
My DW is also wearing EXC pendent and rings!!

I CAN VERY EASILY SURVIVE LOST TOWER FLOOR 7!!

Now my DK name is Lloyd and is Lv 104, he is wearing Dragon Helm+7+16, Black Dragon Armor+5+12, EXC Black Dragon Gloves+0+4+mana, Black Dragon Pants+9+16+luck, Black Dragon Boots+9+16+luck

My Weapon is Sword of Destruction+9+16+skill+luck and shield is EXC Dragon Shield+9+20+HP+damage decrease+skill+luck
He is wearing an EXC pendent+EXC damage!!

I CAN VERY EASILY SURVIVE LOST TOWER FLOOR 7!!

Finally My FE name is Sheena and is Lv 67, she is wearing Guardian Helm+6+12, Guardian Armor+9+16+luck, Guardian Gloves+7+12, EXC Guardian Pants+8+16+reflect+luck, EXC Guardian Boots+8+16+ZEN+luck

My Weapon is Aquagold Crossbow+2+8+skill (shop item)
She is also wearing an EXC ring+Defence Rate+10%

All these items were found the normal way of hunting monsters and using jewels on them!!

Last edited by on Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raven2190

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us how your characters have developed!!   Tell Us how your characters have developed!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 5:08 am

Last time I used my BK, he was 285-295 (not sure really). I had dark phoenix exe set. Helm+0+4+40% more zen after hunting, armor +9+4+40% more zen after hunting, pants+9+4+40% more zen after hunting, boots+9+4+40% more zen after hunting, gloves+9+4+40% more zen after hunting. pendant exe with exe damage, ring exe with 4% extra hp.

I CAN EASILY SURIVE IN TARKAN 1
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/huguenot2190
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us how your characters have developed!!   Tell Us how your characters have developed!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell Us how your characters have developed!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Disscusion-
Jump to: