Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

server news?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
demondoor

demondoor

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-08-12

server news? Empty
PostSubject: server news?   server news? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 8:41 pm

hey iv not been able to connect to the server when it was up the past few days, and now the Hamachi group is down aswell. can we have a update to whats going on?.
Back to top Go down
Crow
Crow

Male Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-07-07

server news? Empty
PostSubject: Re: server news?   server news? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 12:49 am

i do belive the admin is waiting for something that i forgot what it is Razz

i think it was internet like cable...and i hope a way to have the server running without a router Razz and hamachi Razz
Back to top Go down
demondoor

demondoor

server news? Empty
PostSubject: Re: server news?   server news? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 1:06 am

we can hope that we wont have to use hamachi anymore. it works but it isnt very good, and the whole server being up 50/50 isnt that helpful. once the servers up all the time we should see alot of people comeing but till then i expect a ghost town.
Back to top Go down
Crow
Crow

server news? Empty
PostSubject: Re: server news?   server news? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 6:48 am

maybe it works for u Razz it dc me every 5min Razz
Back to top Go down
demondoor

demondoor

server news? Empty
PostSubject: Re: server news?   server news? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 8:50 am

i dont see a hamachi group anymore Sad and unless there is a new launcher i dont know about theres no server for me Neutral
Back to top Go down
Crow
Crow

server news? Empty
PostSubject: Re: server news?   server news? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 3:47 am

demondoor wrote:
i dont see a hamachi group anymore Sad and unless there is a new launcher i dont know about theres no server for me Neutral

as i said i guass the server is down till the admin gets internet Razz
Back to top Go down
demondoor

demondoor

server news? Empty
PostSubject: Re: server news?   server news? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 3:56 am

we just have to wait and spam here then Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
KratosAurion
Admin
KratosAurion

Male Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-07-05

server news? Empty
PostSubject: Re: server news?   server news? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 7:43 am

LMAO... i laugh at all your posts Very Happy

Yeh sorry.. i havent had much internet lately.. also the reason why i killed off the hamachi group was because i may have found someone to host my server til i get REAL internet!!

Yes it will require a new launcher.. i will add it to downloads when the hosting server is online!!

In the mean time. you could post in the forum and questions to me at your free will (you can anytime anyway:P)

I am also trying to find out how to get the "Heart of Dark Lord" to work (NO ZEN DROP) as it even annoys me!!

Also "sacred star" don't seem to work either!!

However, to get *REAL* internet it will cost me a fair bit and i will be opening a *donation* section, you don't have to pay to play, however it will help me keep to server running for a LONG LONG time.. ("i don't plan on ever closing the server down")

Also, i will be increasing the max Lv by 50 every 2-3 months. if you want you can all have your say to this decision!!
This wil allow everyone to become stronger and stronger as time goes by!!

I was testing a few days ago and found that the excellent item and ancient item drops were highly insane.. in just 1 hour i got a full inventory on these items.. i have lowed the drops accordingly to make them more valueable when selling in your personal shops!!

I have also relised that the Jewel of chaos drops a little too often, so i have lowed the drop by a small amount (heart of love + fire cracker drop Jewel of Chaos rarer now)

Lastly.. just so you know the cost of running the server 23/7 (1 hour for cool down)
Phone line: $30 - $40+ a month
Internet: $100 - 125+ a month

To help me pay for these costs, (you dont have to but you can if you enjoy my server)
donate $0.50 per week or so

i don't like sounding like a money mad person, but i can't keep paying $130+ a month while i will be needing to pay bills, mortgage etc in the near future..

well i hope you guys didn't fall asleep reading my long reply, one last thing.. when server returns all data will be as it was.. you will have all your items etc (unless my comp blows-up)

Please be patient as i sort things out will the temporary hosting!!
Back to top Go down
demondoor

demondoor

server news? Empty
PostSubject: Re: server news?   server news? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 11:11 am

thanks for the reply Very Happy , personaly i dont think you should waste your time on the heart of dark lord and sacred star, jewels are too easy to come by as it is. when the server gets more populated you would not be able to have a viable market with so jewels floating around in everyones vaults and you would see hyperinflation.
so for the moment its fine but when it gets more populated maby increase the chances of chaos dropping from hearts and crackers to lower the ammount of all the other jewels in the server.
i would also stop the monsters in arena / stadium thingy and make the creatures in ether deep icarus or kalima 6-7 or else we will see low lvl people useing the end game content (ancient sets)
my next suggestion would be write up a quick rules for both players and gms since it is very easy to gain a bad reputation.
the last thing i can think of is increase the drop rate of evil spirits since i had huge problems finding it Evil or Very Mad and im still looking for it Shocked
Back to top Go down
KratosAurion
Admin
KratosAurion

Male Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-07-05

server news? Empty
PostSubject: Re: server news?   server news? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 12:50 pm

i have killed off all the mobs in stadium already because stadium isn't a REAL map!!

However i don't know if i am able to increase the drop rate of skills Sad

The rules have already been writen up within the installation files.. if you don't read them you might find yourself braking rules you don't know you're braking!! However i will write up basic rules on the forum!!

another thing i have changed is the monsters Lv's.. since i was testing out the server, i found i got my lv's too fast so all the "normal" mobs now back to there normal Lv's.. all event mobs however are still higher lv'd than normal for the greater exp...

Oh.. i have also lowed the item drop rate from 40% to 30% due to finding to many event item drops (cracker, chocolate box etc)
Back to top Go down
demondoor

demondoor

server news? Empty
PostSubject: Re: server news?   server news? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 1:26 pm

its allready easy enough so im glad stadium is gone. you could fill up your inventory with jewels in 5 mins so it would of been unfair and silly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

server news? Empty
PostSubject: Re: server news?   server news? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

server news?
Page 1 of 1