Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Do you think about our MU Online Server ?

Go down 
4 posters

What do you think about our Server ?
Its cool, i like it
What Do you think about our MU Online Server ? Vote_lcap75%What Do you think about our MU Online Server ? Vote_rcap
 75% [ 6 ]
Pretty good server
What Do you think about our MU Online Server ? Vote_lcap13%What Do you think about our MU Online Server ? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Its ok for playing
What Do you think about our MU Online Server ? Vote_lcap0%What Do you think about our MU Online Server ? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Could improve
What Do you think about our MU Online Server ? Vote_lcap12%What Do you think about our MU Online Server ? Vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
I dont like it
What Do you think about our MU Online Server ? Vote_lcap0%What Do you think about our MU Online Server ? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-07-05

What Do you think about our MU Online Server ? Empty
PostSubject: What Do you think about our MU Online Server ?   What Do you think about our MU Online Server ? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2007 1:45 pm

Cool
Back to top Go down
https://mu0nline.forumotion.com
Crow
Crow

Male Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: What Do you think about our MU Online Server ?   What Do you think about our MU Online Server ? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 4:57 am

its all good Razz
Back to top Go down
iago94
iago94

Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: What Do you think about our MU Online Server ?   What Do you think about our MU Online Server ? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 11:10 pm

is the xp really 10x sorry, im not used to playing in servers with xp soo low can u tell me what reset lvl is plz?
Back to top Go down
Crow
Crow

PostSubject: Re: What Do you think about our MU Online Server ?   What Do you think about our MU Online Server ? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 3:10 am

reset lvl??? lol i wouldn't worry about that for now Razz just keep lvling Razz im not saying anything...but ibelive its 1000 Razz or 350 Razz or 400 xP and if ur realy lucky 900 Razz
Back to top Go down
KratosAurion
Admin
KratosAurion

Male Number of posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: What Do you think about our MU Online Server ?   What Do you think about our MU Online Server ? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 11:07 am

Reset Lv? well the Max Lv is 1000!!

so that means... DK/BK, DW/SM, ELF/ME gets 4995 from LvUp and MG gets 6993 from LvUp!!!!

This is very high stats when you compare to the strength of the Strongest monster!!

PS: there is no reset at this point of time. if i had reseting in game i'd have to make the monsters ALOT more stronger and new players will have trouble making Lvs
Back to top Go down
Crow
Crow

PostSubject: Re: What Do you think about our MU Online Server ?   What Do you think about our MU Online Server ? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 6:33 pm

... isn't there any phoniex birds in icerus??? or any box+5 monsters whos name i forgot Razz

they are hard enough to kill... and if ur going to make the server 1.03 then there HAS to be reset Razz cuase there is cryworl and stuff there...
Back to top Go down
KratosAurion
Admin
KratosAurion

PostSubject: Re: What Do you think about our MU Online Server ?   What Do you think about our MU Online Server ? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 7:05 pm

Yeh. there are those monsters!!

But they are far from the toughest monster i have made Very Happy
And don't forget that you can PvP other players
I guess you could say that you gotta plan out where you wanna spend your stat points Razz
Back to top Go down
iago94
iago94

PostSubject: Re: What Do you think about our MU Online Server ?   What Do you think about our MU Online Server ? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 9:27 pm

The Golden mobs are...

Bok+1=Golden Goblin
Bok+2=Golden Titan
Bok+3=Golden Dragon
Bok+4=Golden Lizard
Bok+5=Golden Tantilos

Very Happy Just helping!
Back to top Go down
iago94
iago94

PostSubject: Re: What Do you think about our MU Online Server ?   What Do you think about our MU Online Server ? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 6:38 pm

KratosAurion wrote:
Yeh. there are those monsters!!

But they are far from the toughest monster i have made Very Happy
And don't forget that you can PvP other players
I guess you could say that you gotta plan out where you wanna spend your stat points Razz

If that's not the strongest monsters who is???? confused bounce
Back to top Go down
KratosAurion
Admin
KratosAurion

PostSubject: Re: What Do you think about our MU Online Server ?   What Do you think about our MU Online Server ? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 4:33 am

In Davias, In the left Castle of the map.. there are 3 Sea Worms. They have 300,000 HP and 650 DEF and a little more than 2000 ATK

There was an even stronger monster, but killing it caused the server to shut down Sad

Last edited by on Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crow
Crow

PostSubject: Re: What Do you think about our MU Online Server ?   What Do you think about our MU Online Server ? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 4:38 am

KratosAurion wrote:
In Davias, In the left Castle of the map.. there are 3 worms. however these monster do have the same name as the "normal" worms in davias, but these ones look different.. they have 300,000 HP and 650 DEF and a little more than 2000 ATK

There was an even stronger monster, but killing it caused the server to shut down Sad

LOL i remeber playing a server with the golden monsters that had that much hp and power Razz it was fun Razz toke years to kill em xP every exc there was like gold xP
Back to top Go down
KratosAurion
Admin
KratosAurion

PostSubject: Re: What Do you think about our MU Online Server ?   What Do you think about our MU Online Server ? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 5:02 am

The First server i was GM in.. Dalmacom.. the admin made ALL gold monsters including the bugde dragon have so much that even if you had max stats. you'll die in a few hits and you could only do 1/10 DAMAGE from what Lv you were.. and IF you could kill 1. the BoK would only drop zen!!!

Now thats so boring
Back to top Go down
Crow
Crow

PostSubject: Re: What Do you think about our MU Online Server ?   What Do you think about our MU Online Server ? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 5:10 am

KratosAurion wrote:
The First server i was GM in.. Dalmacom.. the admin made ALL gold monsters including the bugde dragon have so much that even if you had max stats. you'll die in a few hits and you could only do 1/10 DAMAGE from what Lv you were.. and IF you could kill 1. the BoK would only drop zen!!!

Now thats so boring

how the hell did u lvl???
Back to top Go down
KratosAurion
Admin
KratosAurion

PostSubject: Re: What Do you think about our MU Online Server ?   What Do you think about our MU Online Server ? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 5:16 am

There was an on slaught of monsters in stadium.. and yes., my first reset took forever.. it was until i have a bout 6-7 reset that i could then look after myself.. and yes.. its was the toughest server i ever played

Maybe i could make it that hard for this server when we upgrade it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Do you think about our MU Online Server ?   What Do you think about our MU Online Server ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Do you think about our MU Online Server ?
Page 1 of 1