Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A New Online Game!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KratosAurion
Admin
KratosAurion

Male Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-07-05

A New Online Game!! Empty
PostSubject: A New Online Game!!   A New Online Game!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 10:18 am

Hi guys, i have been busy working ALOT of hours lately and in my spare time found a new online game that hasnt only been online for a few months (if that) The games name is "Fiesta"

http://www.outspark.com/fiesta

I thought that in the mean time while my server is offline i would share the fun with you!!

My Characters name in Fiesta is.. don't be shocked.... " KratosAurion "

Anyway, add me to the friends list in-game and let me know you're from these forums and i'll be happy to join in the fun with you Smile

Last edited by on Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cooler

Cooler

Male Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: A New Online Game!!   A New Online Game!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 4:03 pm

I miss mu SadSad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
lihtster
lihtster

Male Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: A New Online Game!!   A New Online Game!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 4:44 am

this games looks ok im my opinion, Crows and I will check it out.. but if you started this sharing games thingy well then i recommend the game called Lastchaos, its amazing graphics , cool sets and way more, u can lvl up pets, etc. the only bad thing is that the mage looks likea prostitute, like i mean by the way they made her beggining sets, until lvl 40+ Razz and also there is no chosing diffrent sex, only the one the charcter is.

there are 6 charcters

Titan=male
Mage=female
Healer=female
Knight=male
Rouge=Female
sorcceror= Male

and at lvl 31 each charcter has 2 options into what they should change like 2 diffrent classes. I onyl know the once for Mage and healer cuz they are the onyl once i play. Mage = wizard or witch. Wizard has strong attack, witch has curses. Healer can become a Cleric or Archer. Cleric Heals and buffs ( by the way they are really useful, everyone would wanna party u guys, but its hard lvling, u guys probably know that cuz u guys r like 24/7 in RPG games :p), Archer uses arrows and bows :p Archer is like a solo charcter of a healer u can say so.

Well the game is good so if u want to play it go ahead it can be found at
http://lastchaos.aeriagames.com/. By the way its free Razz but u can also pay if u want for better stuff like exp potions and diffrent pet colouring and diffrent cool sets and wepaons... well enjoy.

But remmber as soon as this server is back on, u guys better be here playing it :p or then you will be sitting in the corner of the room for time out =]]

oh and if u want to find me in Lastchaos i go by the name of D3st1nY or GodsBl3ssing and im always on server called Katar3 but im not on all the time now cuz i have school.. and i play other games cuz my life is boring so ya.. =]] and im not that strong Razz my mage is lvl 30 almost 31 and healer well with her i still have a long time Razz she is lvl 25 almost 26. well sry i made u guys read all of this.

cya guys, dont do drugs and stay out of jail!!

Im A Pro =) Look AT me Go!!

A New Online Game!! Counte10
Back to top Go down
Cooler

Cooler

Male Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-10-28

PostSubject: Re: A New Online Game!!   A New Online Game!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 7:41 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
Crow
Crow

Male Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: A New Online Game!!   A New Online Game!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 6:14 am

whats this crows thing Razz i already playED the game XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Online Game!!   A New Online Game!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Online Game!!
Page 1 of 1