Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server ONLINE!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KratosAurion
Admin
KratosAurion

Male Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-07-05

Server ONLINE!! Empty
PostSubject: Server ONLINE!!   Server ONLINE!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 11:20 am

I have Server successfully working!!

For those who want to play you will be too:
1: Download and Install "Hamachi"
As my server is currently working only on hamachi (until i get my own internet) you will need to also have hamachi to connect to the server
( Hamachi Login = ECI-MU , Hamachi Password = nintendo )
https://secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi/list.asp

2: Email me your account details ( server account )
i will the following information
A: Login & Pass
B: Nickname
C: Email
D: Secret Q & A
My Email is - eci-lowrates@hotmail.com

3: Download and Install Client Files
You need this to play
https://mu0nline.forumotion.com/Downloads-f12/13C-Client-Full-Launcher-t86.htm

Last edited by on Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:30 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
demondoor

demondoor

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2007-08-12

Server ONLINE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server ONLINE!!   Server ONLINE!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 4:16 am

thou have beckoned the masses and thy masses shall reply in kind. we shall be waiting at the gates till thou opens them and the flood shall commence Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Crow
Crow

Male Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-07-07

Server ONLINE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server ONLINE!!   Server ONLINE!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 3:50 am

demondoor wrote:
thou have beckoned the masses and thy masses shall reply in kind. we shall be waiting at the gates till thou opens them and the flood shall commence Twisted Evil

fine...ill ask... wtf did u write there??? that like old old old old older then old english Razz
Back to top Go down
demondoor

demondoor

Server ONLINE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server ONLINE!!   Server ONLINE!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 9:42 am

i just find it amuseing ^-^ and its alot better than broken english, anyway pretty much the jist is i recived the email about the server coming online so i just had to come on and say something. Cool
Back to top Go down
fadaah

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-10-18

Server ONLINE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server ONLINE!!   Server ONLINE!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 10:06 am

hi, I'm a new user. I'm wondering if there is a version of hamachi that supports win98. I know this sounds lame but I'm using win98.
appreciate if u can help me..
Thx
Back to top Go down
KratosAurion
Admin
KratosAurion

Server ONLINE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server ONLINE!!   Server ONLINE!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 10:29 am

hmm, i wouldn't have much of a clue Sad

i think you can either ask the hamachi maker, or wait for the server to work without hamachi.. personally, it might be better to wait for me to get a new phone line to host the server without the need of hamachi!!

PS: thanks very much for joining Smile
Back to top Go down
fadaah

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-10-18

Server ONLINE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server ONLINE!!   Server ONLINE!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 10:57 am

when will u get the phone line, i can't wait too play in your server..thx
Back to top Go down
demondoor

demondoor

Server ONLINE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server ONLINE!!   Server ONLINE!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2007 1:29 pm

welcome to the server
Back to top Go down
VicoBK

VicoBK

Male Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-10-19

Server ONLINE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server ONLINE!!   Server ONLINE!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 6:25 pm

Hi, i want to play your mu so i sent you my acc to your email and i sent you a pm.
I will wait.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
demondoor

demondoor

Server ONLINE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server ONLINE!!   Server ONLINE!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 12:10 pm

welcome to server VicoBK.

looks like theres quite afew people waiting for the server now. better hurry up and bring the server online befor you wake up with a battering ram at your door. Smile
Back to top Go down
VicoBK

VicoBK

Server ONLINE!! Empty
PostSubject: Good afternoon   Server ONLINE!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 10:52 pm

Hi, how are you today guys?

demondoor hi man, tell me, have you already played? what level are you?

Hi my friend KratosAurion, well i havenīt receive the activation acc, maybe you didnīt receive my acc information, if i am correct tell me to send you again no problem to me. On the other hand, i have already installed the hamachi in my computer and when i write the network name ''ECI-MU'' and the password ''nintendo'' it tells me ''Error This network does not exist'' or maybe i met a mistake you tell me.

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
demondoor

demondoor

Server ONLINE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server ONLINE!!   Server ONLINE!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 8:32 am

Iv allready played and iv got a 180 something dk.
They took the hamachi group down because they might be able to host it Without the aid of hamachi. So the error you met isnt a mistake.
Heres what the admin said in another thread about hamachi

KratosAurion wrote:
LMAO... i laugh at all your posts Very Happy

Yeh sorry.. i havent had much internet lately.. also the reason why i killed off the hamachi group was because i may have found someone to host my server til i get REAL internet!!

Yes it will require a new launcher.. i will add it to downloads when the hosting server is online!!

In the mean time. you could post in the forum and questions to me at your free will (you can anytime anyway:P)

I am also trying to find out how to get the "Heart of Dark Lord" to work (NO ZEN DROP) as it even annoys me!!

Also "sacred star" don't seem to work either!!

However, to get *REAL* internet it will cost me a fair bit and i will be opening a *donation* section, you don't have to pay to play, however it will help me keep to server running for a LONG LONG time.. ("i don't plan on ever closing the server down")

Also, i will be increasing the max Lv by 50 every 2-3 months. if you want you can all have your say to this decision!!
This wil allow everyone to become stronger and stronger as time goes by!!

I was testing a few days ago and found that the excellent item and ancient item drops were highly insane.. in just 1 hour i got a full inventory on these items.. i have lowed the drops accordingly to make them more valueable when selling in your personal shops!!

I have also relised that the Jewel of chaos drops a little too often, so i have lowed the drop by a small amount (heart of love + fire cracker drop Jewel of Chaos rarer now)

Lastly.. just so you know the cost of running the server 23/7 (1 hour for cool down)
Phone line: $30 - $40+ a month
Internet: $100 - 125+ a month

To help me pay for these costs, (you dont have to but you can if you enjoy my server)
donate $0.50 per week or so

i don't like sounding like a money mad person, but i can't keep paying $130+ a month while i will be needing to pay bills, mortgage etc in the near future..

well i hope you guys didn't fall asleep reading my long reply, one last thing.. when server returns all data will be as it was.. you will have all your items etc (unless my comp blows-up)

Please be patient as i sort things out will the temporary hosting!!
Heres a link to the thread
https://mu0nline.forumotion.com/general-disscusion-f1/server-news-t117.htm
Back to top Go down
VicoBK

VicoBK

Server ONLINE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server ONLINE!!   Server ONLINE!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 5:24 pm

Hi demondoor, cool man 180.

Thanks 4 the information wow it means that our friend KratosAurion is working too hard.

I see you guys when the server is running.

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
demondoor

demondoor

Server ONLINE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server ONLINE!!   Server ONLINE!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 5:37 pm

i think its more of a waiting game at the moment. i just hope we get to play soon. im starting to get the mu withdrawal symptoms
1. a social life forming
2. a normal sleeping patten
3. lack of being sleep deprived

its all too much No
Back to top Go down
KratosAurion
Admin
KratosAurion

Server ONLINE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server ONLINE!!   Server ONLINE!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 11:47 am

Hehehe.. demondoor you are 1 funny character Very Happy

Sorry it is taking a while, and thnx to all those that have joined resently, please try to tell all the people you can about the server, the more people that join the more fun the game will become.

As i am the Admin i am able to test the server to see if anything needs to be edited.. there seems to be an exp problem.. i type in 10x exp and sometimes the exp changes to 7x for some reason :S i don't know why but to counter this i found that putting 14.5x exp the exp is very close to the 10x mark (a little more) i don't mind this but if anyone knows how to counter this problem please let me know Smile
Back to top Go down
demondoor

demondoor

Server ONLINE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server ONLINE!!   Server ONLINE!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2007 12:07 pm

I do what i can Cool

i think the lazy mans way of countering the xp problem would be claim its a event Razz i dont think anyones going to argue over 4.5x though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server ONLINE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server ONLINE!!   Server ONLINE!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server ONLINE!!
Page 1 of 1